Keeping Me In Stitches

Sunday, March 05, 2006

*waves*

My first post in my first knitting/crochet blog!

What can you expect to see here.... You can expect to see lots of pictures (LOTS of pictures) of my works in progress (WIPs) and completed pieces. You can expect lots of yakking about knitting, crocheting, needles, hooks, yarn, patterns, etc. You can probably expect a little complaining or whining about how a pattern is not working out or how I can't find the newest color/fiber of a certain yarn.

For now, this is all you get :P

6 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Pooch said…

    Heather,
    You're off to a good start! Love your colors! The background is beautiful! I'll be checking in to read your posts!

    :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger T said…

    Well it looks like Heather beat me to saying (almost word for word!) good things about your blog! Keep up the good work and happy knitting!

    Tracy
    http://www.fiberbabble.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger ICJ said…

    Your blog is looking good, Heather! I love the background! How did you do that?

    Thank you for having my blog in your list of blogs you read!

    I'll be back...

    Isabelle :)
    http://tricotine.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Nice Looking Blog...
    I can't wait to see your Pics!!!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice blog. I like it.

    cyndi

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog Heather! I love seeing all the projects you have underway.

    -babs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home