Keeping Me In Stitches

Monday, March 13, 2006

5 Hours Baby Sweater

Okay, here is the 5 Hours Boy Sweater, all sewn and ends woven in (my least favorite part). It's made with Bernat Baby Coordinates in Blue Bon Bon:
Image hosting by Photobucket



And the Piece of My Heart Dishcloth I finished on Friday, it's not a very good picture, I think I'll try to scan it later. It's done in Lion Cotton Poppy Red:
Image hosting by Photobucket



I have another item that I've finished but it's a gift so I'll wait to post it until after she's received it so I don't ruin the surprise Image hosting by Photobucket.



Last night I crocheted the cradle purse. I had started a different pattern and didn't like it much. It was poorly written and full of errors (I'm beginning to wonder if I could make a career out of editing patterns lol). But this one is fabulous! And too cute! It's done in Caron Wintuk Soft Lilac and scrap white acrylic.



First it's a purse:
Image hosting by Photobucket



Then you turn it inside out and it's a cradle:
Image hosting by Photobucket



I've already started a second one in yellow :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i would love to do this pattern, but im not a experenced crocheter (is that how its spelled?) You did a wonderful job and i love the color. I know my 5 yr old would love one1 marion Mommabear7@sbcglobal.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home