Keeping Me In Stitches

Friday, February 23, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

Here are pictures of the wristlets I've made for myself using the pattern Warm Braid Cable Wristwarmers. I love the pattern so much that I've made five pairs and plan on making at least two more pairs.

Here are the three I own:

This is the first pair I made. They are made with a semi bulky Joanne brand acrylic wool blend. Kind of itchy and the cables don't stand out very well. I made an identical pair for my youngest daughter.


The third pair I made. The second pair were for my mom and exactly like these. These were made with Red Heart "Soft Yarn" in wine. They are sooo soft, especially considering they are 100% acrylic.


These are the last pair I made. These were made with Patons Soy Wool Stripes "Natural Blue". I LOVE this yarn. I wish it would come in more colors though...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am glad you like the pattern! The Patons SWS ones look really good -- the stitch definition with that yarn works well for the cables, and of course the striping is gorgeous. I'm adding a link to your page to my list of people who knitted my pattern. (I found you in a blogsearch.google.com search for links to my site.) Thanks for posting these pictures! They look so cool! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home