Keeping Me In Stitches

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yarn Pr0n Friday!

I didn't forget, really I didn't. It's been such a busy day, I didn't even get a chance to knit until after 3pm *gasp* First it was the grocery store, then winter coat hunting for my 14yo dd, then to make an appt for my dog to get groomed. Then home, then BACK to the store to get my change they forgot to give me while I was there. Grrrr! Then back home. Just in time to run the dishwasher, empty the hampers, start a load of laundry take something out for dinner, and run back out the door to pick up the kiddos. During the wait for kiddos was the first chance I got to knit. I cast on Knucks for my 8yo ds. I've got all the digits of one done and am ready to start working in the round with the four fingers.

So anyway, my Yarn Pr0n Friday is full of "wish" pictures. Pictures of yarn I'd love to have for my very own :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back to the Knucks :)

8 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger lekkercraft said…

    Thanks for the comment on my sweater. Life sure does get in the way of knitting sometimes, right? I love your yarn wishlist - what is the yarn on the bottom photo? I love those colors!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Zonda said…

    Nice colors! Hoping you get them in person one day soon! :)

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said…

    Well sheesh. If they're wish yarns then you can't be wishing too hard. If I were you, I'd be spelling out exactly who the manufacturer is and the color number/name. You never know what rak'ers are out there lurking!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Especially love the red one in the center. what brand and colorway is it?

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said…

    Everything ok? It's been 2 weeks since you posted.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said…

    Are you ok? You haven't posted in over a month. Hope all is well.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I love your last "wish yarn". Is that Manos? :)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Mamma said…

    You won a prize at lacevember but we need your address so we can send it to you. Please email us at lacevemberATgmailDOTcom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home