Keeping Me In Stitches

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've been tagged...

Janet tagged me.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don'’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I cannot drink out of plastic cups unless I have a straw. Something about plastic touching my teeth that skeeves me out.

2. I have an extra wisdom tooth, for a total of five. Even weirder, I'm almost 32yrs old and still have all of them in my mouth.

3. I cannot take a bath. I love them. But I get BORED. Even with a book, I sit in there *maybe* ten minutes, tops.

4. I can change the outcome of my dreams while I'm sleeping. Something I learned to do when I was little and had bad dreams that would wake me up and keep me awake.

5. TMI- I cannot EVER EVER EVER go without panties lol. I hear about people going commando and I just don't understand the want/need to when there are perfectly good undergarments just waiting to be worn. This says a lot, because according to my mother, she couldn't keep underwear on me when I was 4-5yrs old lol.

6. I can't do anything in the kitchen if there are dirty dishes in the sink. I can't clean, can't cook, can't do ANYTHING until the dishes are either loaded in the dishwasher or handwashed & put away.

I tag: Lori, Homefront Six, Gina, Haole Girl, The Food Whore, and ArmyArtilleryWife

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger sgeddes said…

    I'm with you on number three. Although I've never tried knitting in a bath - but I don't think that would work either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home