Keeping Me In Stitches

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ribbed Scarf

I finished the ribbed Patons Soy Wool Stripes scarf.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And just in the knick of time. I was literally binding off in the middle of a snow storm while waiting for my boys to get out of school. Mother nature couldn't have waited FIVE minutes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pattern:
CO 39 stitches (or multiple of 3)
Row 1: (K3, P3) repeat to the end
Row 2: (P3, K3) repeat to the end

Repeat rows 1 & 2 until scarf is to desired length. Bind off in pattern.

I used 3 skeins of Patons SWS "Natural Gardenia" and US size 10.5 needles. My scarf is 72" long. Perfect!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Great Looking Scarf !!!!

    I LOVE the Colorway!!!!

    Burrrrrrrrrrrrr Its Cold where you are !!!!

    Penny

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Prefect timing indeed and beautiful scarf! You are going to need it...

    Thank you for sharing your pattern! :-)

    Awwww... SNOOOOW!!! I LOVE SNOW!

    I WANT SNOW TOO!!! :-)

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger lekkercraft said…

    holy cow - you have snow already? i wonder when it will hit us.....

    love the colors of your scarf - so pretty :)

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jeanette said…

    Wow! The SWS knits up gorgeous! Thanks for showing it....I'm going to have to get some of that yarn.

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Zonda said…

    That scarf is perfect. Love all the color variations! Nice work and phew, just in time!! :)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tasha said…

    Wow- this is my new favorite yarn & that color is just beautiful. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home