Keeping Me In Stitches

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To Do List

I'm getting a head start on my resolutions. I don't really do resolutions, per se, but I do like to set goals. I have a few knitting goals that I have been meaning to get to. Maybe actually typing them out will motivate me further.

Before 2006 is over I would like to:
  • Finish Clapotis #2

  • Make a felted bag (I have the pattern, yarn, & needles for this...just waiting on time)

  • Finish my Christmas knitting on time (I currently have two Christmas projects in the works with more that I'd like to do)

  • Finish dd's wristlets, no matter how boring it gets

  • Increase my stash


  • My goals for 2007:
  • Make Lucie for myself

  • Knit with beads, no project in mind..open to suggestions

  • Make my own stitch markers

  • Increase my stash

  • More to be added later...
  • 2 Comments:

    • At 1:40 PM, Blogger cathych said…

      plmk if you would like an invite to join my dishcloth group. You can write me back at cathybahai@yahoo.com.

       
    • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Great resolutions! Good luck! :-)

      Isabelle aka Tricotine
      Subscribe for free with Feedblitz

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home